SEAFORD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ANNUAL SPRING EGG HUNT was held on Saturday, March 31, 2018, at 2700 S. Seaman’s Neck Rd – Seaman’s Neck Park (by the tennis courts) 10 AM Sharp. PLEASE SEE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE for all the pictures taken at the event.
The SEAFORD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE’S Board of Directors would like to extend a TREMENDOUS THANK YOU to the following:
- Our 26 Members who Sponsored the 2018 Annual Egg Hunt.
- The Directors and Member Volunteers who assisted at the Event: Karen Cass, President; Joe Calise, Treasurer; Brigette DaSilva, Secretary; Barbara Shane, Director; Rob Meade, Music From the Heart; Jennifer Menza, Roslyn Savings Bank; Frank O’Brien, Thrivent Financial.
- The Chamber Bunny – Volunteer – Joe Cass, Resident.
- The Volunteer List for Community Service – Local Residents, Boys Scouts, Girl Scouts & SHS Key Club – 29 People!
- AHRC-Nassau located in Seaford – Laura Furrer and Staff for Volunteering to stuff 4000 eggs with 8000 chocolate kisses.
- Fehn’s Cake & Cookie’s donation of a large chocolate bunny used for our Raffle Prize. Funds collected will go towards Chamber American Flags and Lighted Snowflakes for the town telephone poles. Winner picked up Prize – Erin.
- Fun Stuff Toys donation of Gift Cards which were placed amongst the chocolate filled eggs for the children to find.
- Seaford Hot Bagels for donating Breakfast for the Volunteers.
- Bethpage Federal Credit Union for donations for the give-away tote bags.
- Roslyn Savings Bank for donations for the give-away tote bags.
- Fun Stuff Toys for donating bubbles for the give-away tote bags.
- Businesses who set up tables: Sights-N-Sounds, Tumminello Plumbing & Heating and Thrivent Financial.
- Town of Hempstead Park Personnel – Perry & Crew.
- Nassau County Executive Laura Curran.
- Legislature Steve Rhoads for speaking at our Event.
- Deputy Commissioner of the Dept. of Parks & Recreation Nasrin Ahmad.
- Boy Scout Troop #239 and Leader B. Wong; Girl Scout Troop #3022 and their Leader A. Wise; and Girl Scout Troop #3122 and their Leader T. Bowers – for their assistance from helping with putting out the chocolate filled eggs, stuffing over 400 Tote bags with give-aways and monitoring the give-away table. Boys from Troop #239 also led the Pledge of Allegiance at the beginning of the Event. Can’t thank them enough for their help…we couldn’t have done it without them!
- Photographer Bill Moseley, BBA Photography – for taking pictures for the Chamber.
- Photographer Jack Healy, LI Herald – for covering Event.
- Danalex Promotional Products -www.danalexpromos.com – Promotional give-aways company that the Chamber has used for the last 4 years.
It takes a lot of time, effort and assistance for this Annual Event and we THANK ALL THAT CONTRIBUTED! A big shout out to the Seaford Community for coming out – and know – there were people from Manhattan to Medford who came to our little Hamlet’s Annual Egg Hunt! Pictures provided by BBA Photography and Karen Cass and can be found on our facebook page.